Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Free to be True

A revelation has come to pass,
and alas
I find that the past is alive
in me and in you.
Choose the path to follow,
when life is a mystery
and the foul light
misleads the fountain of youth
into the fire.
There and only there can the
revelation of truth begin.

Dungeons of hatred
must be released until the
advocate can prowl about.
So fear is pointless,
if you exist with the truth
for the truth will set
every untruth free
until they can just be.
As the sea is pure and wide
the waves subside
and the frustrations of the
whitecaps appear to now rule
over the earth.

An illusion is born.

Myth is like a fun story
to hear, but no one wants
to be near
when the dreadful aspect is
that it might be true.
For no one wants dreadful truth,
everyone wants
Lovely truth full of
Pansies!

Music doesn't do the words
justice unless the music
becomes words itself. How
to deal with the cheap
instrument,or rather
the cheap musician?

K. Francis

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Francis said...

There are so many things going on in this poem, Krista, but one cool one I just noticed is how there's that line "into the fire," and the next post is the pictures of our fire...

Cool, eh?

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey krista, trippy to see 'k. francis'...and honored...(good choosing little brotha.)

k. your ideas challenge me at times to redirect my gaze, to keep looking for the beautiful, to listen for what is true, to consider eternal, and not get stuck on temporal. you don't deny that the ucky schmucky painful ick exists, but your words seem to remind me the ending has already been sorted.

whatever is true, whatever is
noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely...you know.

keep reminding us sista.

-krf

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this.

(the theoloblogger)

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey other k. Yeah, I didn't realize I was stealing another identity when I signed the poem...hee! hee! I guess that's what I get for changing my last name and all :).

I hope all enjoy! Thanks for your comments :)

- Krista

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home