Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh, those pointy brackets!

I finally figured out (thanks to Peter's tip) where the pointy brackets are, and can now create links!

For instance, here is a link to
Clarion, the magazine from BC that published my reflections on Pat Robertson. And here is a link to
my church. And here's a link to Peter's snazzy film-oriented blog
FilmChat.

Great! I can now put links in my posts!

Can anyone tell me how to put a list of links to other blogs and websites in the links section on the sidebar? I imagine it's a similar process, eh? I'm just not sure where/how exactly to paste the code.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. P said...

yeah, its in the edit html section of the template part, here is an obnoxiously large paste of my sidebar html, if you copy it with different links, it should work for you. good to read your post about Gabe, I know him a bit from church. boy I miss home!


if you stretch it out in word, that may be better, or if you want me to email it to you, email me (link on my blog, bottom right, or you will find it in here somewhere) and it will come to you in a slightly better format, I think, but this is the code. if you cut and paste, find the links section, then change them to the links you want.

peace

okay, so I tried, and it won't let me, so email me and I will send you a copy of my html code for you to copy from.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home