Thursday, August 11, 2005

and the greatest of these is...


I stumbled upon Matushka Jenny's beautiful blog. www.owllightstudio.blogspot.com
I have to say I am definitely a fan of her work. Krista and I both think she is one of the coolest people we know, though we've only met her a couple of times, including the time when Fr. John poured on the gracious hospitality, meeting us for coffee at 10pm after we missed our afternoon meeting sitting in a traffic jam for two hours on the Island Highway.
Anyway, Matushka Jenny's work is absolutely beautiful, including some tremendous calligraphy like this "love."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe, Mr. Hagkull, it was Les Gustoffson-Zook & I can't remember his wife's name. But I do remember they didn't like any of us you too much. I remember he was fond of Matthew & I Fed us vegitarian hamburgers & played "Punch Peugeot" instead of Punch Buggy.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gwen! That was Les's wife's name. I remeber standing in a big circle around a fire on our way back from portand & making up stories about our adventure down there & then heading off to the ocean with a few of us kids and Mr. Jerry Pauls or as I refered to him as... Jerrebral Paulsy. That particular trip of course got someone in some trouble but aside from that it was a moment in time I hope to never forget.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home