Friday, August 05, 2005

Angus, a.k.a. "T-Bone"


I was pretty blessed with the guys that stood up for me when I was married to Krista. Mike was up here this weekend, and we went to see him and his awesome band "The Wheat Pool" at Sidetrack. Later we sat around the fire with friends and it was so good. Mike sang a few songs at our wedding. Including, "Three in One," which has pretty potent words about the Trinitarian nature of marriage, as well as another song that I just love that he wrote for another friend of our's wedding, but that really means a lot to me. It has a line in it that goes, "when I woke from the longest sleep I took the Greyhound through the night / to the Alberta border where God and man collide." Amen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam McDougall said...

It’s always nice to hear about former Trinity Church members progressing with their music :)

Any chance "Angus" has a CD out or even a website?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home