Friday, September 02, 2005

My Robertson Rant is Published!


To my amusement, the piece I wrote about Pat Robertson has been published by Clarion: Journal of Spirituality and Justice out in BC. This is a very rich publication that I'd encourage any interested folks to check out. Some very bright minds such as Archbishop Lazar and Brad Jersak are involved with Clarion.

Here is their website: www.clarion-journal.ca

By the way, can anyone tell me how to do links on Blogger. I've tried to do the pasting of the code several times, but it never seems to work for me... any tips?

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Peter T Chattaway said...

Hey, Matthew, do you write your posts in "Compose" mode or "Edit html" mode? I do the latter, because that way I have more direct control over the posts, and there aren't so many redundancies in the HTML tagging.

Anyway, if you want to post a link to, say, Clarion, what you would write is something like this ...

[a href="http://www.clarion-journal.ca/"]Clarion[/a]

... except you would replace the square brackets with pointy brackets. You could probably get away with not using the quote marks, too, though I find I tend to need them when posting links in comments.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home