Friday, September 09, 2005

first week back at nursing

I had my last day at this Lebanese restaurant this past Friday. It was five blocks from our house and a Monday to Friday job....11:00am to 4:00pm. It was nice because Matthew's work is same days from 8:15am to 4:30pm. So as newlyweds it was very nice to have similar schedules....Well, I had my first week back at nursing. I am now in my 3rd year......getting closer to the end of my schooling...yaaaayyy! I'm going to journal about my first week in a more poetic format (kind of like freestyle)....I normally journal more like that......so there you go! ;)

kind of like riding the rollercoaster through time
as it evolves line by line
over the hills and across the prairies
I'm reminded that I too,
am a prairie girl
Life is too short

to notice the shortcomings
and the short goings
of those who deny the true path

for that too, denies the true past
set before us
All we can do is accept the truth
TRULY for ourselves
What is writing if you don't really write
and what is listening if you don't truly hear?
What do YOU hear?
From the lion's den
I hear a multitude of lies....LIONS!
where does the care begin,
before it is thrown away?
This great adventure allows me not to fear
simply by the shear

joy that it brings me.
(Sheeps laugh at shears you know)
I thought it a mystery until now
but I have seen through the mirror
and I know that it is too dim
I don't care for that reflection
but as I reflect, I also find
that I am seeking more and more to see
face-to-face



- Krista Francis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home