Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Prairie Road East...


Bright and early tommorrow morning, Krista and I are hitting the open road - the Yellowhead Highway east for Saskatoon. We're heading to the "City of Wonder," my sweet girl's hometown for the wedding of our friends Rachel and Micah. What a joy to see these two get married! As the Orthodox service says, may the Lord, "Crown them with glory and honour." And it also happens to be our first anniversary, so we'll do a little celebrating, too.

See you next week...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Travel safely and Many Years to the newlyweds!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Oooh, and I hit reply before I finished reading - Happy Anniversary, Many Years to you as well.

10:45 AM  
Blogger kimberley francis said...

...from me too... drive safe.

xo xo kim

2:49 PM  
Blogger Ochlophobist said...

Many years to all parties!

I have always wanted to visit Saskatoon. There was a children's song that I sung when I was a wee one that had the name Saskatoon in it. Since I read this post I have been trying to remember how it went, but for the life of me, I cannot. I also went to college with a guy from Saskatoon. He had some great drinking stories. I guess, in my mind, all Saskatoonians are as convivial as my friend.

3:04 PM  
Blogger cyrilla said...

I realized this week that your special one year anniversary was arriving... and now it has. O happy day! Enjoy Sask. - AmandaEve

1:09 PM  
Blogger xopher_mc said...

wow, you have the coolest blog name ever.

see you in class tommorow

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kassianni said...

weddings are awesome.
so are roadtrips.
have fun!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home