Monday, May 08, 2006

Mount Cheam


Last weekend when we were out in BC, we went with my mom and dad to this lady Bernice's house and saw a three-day old foal come outside for the first time. It was pretty great, as the frisky coal was led around the field by his mother.

But it was also just a great chance to get out into the country. Here's a picture of Krista and I at Bernice's place, on a lane with Mount Cheam in the background. Yep, this is the town where I grew up! Beautiful Chilliwack. Paradise...

Also, my parents celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary this Saturday!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

6 Comments:

Blogger kimberley francis said...

thats a cool shot. it reminds me of gramma's "lane" at the farm somehow. :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Many years to your parents.

Beautiful photo.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kassianni said...

it was so awesome having you guys here too. what a great picture.
and happy anniversary to helen and ted!! God grant them many many more years of wedded bliss.

11:36 AM  
Blogger matthew christopher davidson said...

Awww...Matthew, that's a very sweet picture. It's nice to see you looking so rustic and all.

Hey, I just quit my job tonight with the painting company and am striking out enterpreneurially with Mira. Please pray for us! I'm very excited and somewhat freaked out at the same time. It feels like the great unknown.

All that said, I'm at peace as well. I made the phone call tonight, while at Daryl and Tyla's place, and went back inside to enjoy the 'reject' prosphyra from the Eucharistic breadmaking session. The atmosphere was joyful and calm at the same time, and I felt surrounded by Christ among my friends. As the deacon constantly says, we commend ourselves and all our lives unto Christ our God, and I am totally starting to sense just how 'folded' into Christ I truly am.

Many years to your parents, Matthew, and to you and your beloved Krista as well.

Love in Christ,

+ Matthew +

1:48 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Looking rustic indeed. First time I looked at the photo I thought:
"Why did Matthew post a picture of Krista and some random guy with a beard?!"

10:15 AM  
Blogger Matthew Francis said...

Thanks friends!

Oh yeah... the beard is now gone!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home