Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Husband's Birthday...... :)



Wednesday, September 13th, 2006,

This has been a somewhat crazy start to school! I know that it is just past mid-night, but I wanted to write a little blog to wish Matthew Francis a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! He's out of town right now doing a tour to help launch a new program with his work.....as I do believe he mentioned in a previous blog. Anywhoo, just thought it'd be fun to look at birthday cakes....whaddya say?
I know Matthew is not three, but I did like this cake to the left of us....
.........yup! Or how about the blue puppy dog cake above?

Regardless, I just thought I'd pay a tribute to both my husband, Matthew and to birthday cake! May God Grant you Many, Many Years Matthew, My Love.....and Happy birthday!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Francis said...

Thank you so much, my Love. That's really sweet.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

What cool cakes!

Happy Birthday Matthew!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Ochlophobist said...

Many years, good sir!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Happy, happy Birthday and Many Years!

(you can tell you don't have kids by the fact you don't know who Blue of Blue's Clues is, tee hee)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Blue of blues clues, eh? Good to know. I've seen this dog before and I knew it was some kind of cartoon, thanks for the info :)

Yeah, birthday cakes are fun and so are birthdays!!!! :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kassianni said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!!
God grant you maaaaany years.

11:43 AM  
Blogger John Hadley said...

I hope you can remember how old you are.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Matthew Francis said...

I'm pretty sure I'm, like, 40. Or 17... one of the two.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Well, I guess you will be 40....
......in 12 years :)

8:50 PM  
Blogger kimberley francis said...

Are you only 28? I thought you were 29.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home